Sunday, March 23, 2014

3-23-14, "Self-Acceptance", Rev. Chris Michaels


Click [here] for Audio


Theme for 2014:  The Power of Spiritual Living

 March's theme is The Power of You
  

Affirmation for March:       

I consciously take my place as the creator of my own world.

I am the guardian of my own fate.

I cooperate with Spirit in letting the ideas

of wholeness flow through me with joyful expectancy.



This month’s Recommended Reading:
The Power of You
by Dr. Chris Michaels

Dr. Chris has written a passionate and compelling book
about such questions as “Why am I here?” and
“What am I supposed to be doing?”
In bold, confident, and fearless language, he takes on the big ideas:
God, your mind, and the very purpose of existence.



Available from Stepping Stones Books & Gifts
in the store and online (free shipping)

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment